When will Grace Place open?
We hope to reopen in late 2023 at our new home located at 2718 Danbury St, San Antonio, TX 78217. We are working towards making everything perfect as we work towards obtaining all of the proper paperwork so we can welcome you and your loved ones on a regular basis!
In the meantime, we will continue to:
- Host a monthly support group
- Virtually meet weekly for Grace Notes, our community singing group for those living with Alzheimer’s and dementia and their caregivers
- Provide and enhance caregiver resources and support through partnerships with the Alzheimer’s Association, UT Health, and others
- Regularly distribute activity packets for at-home activities for caregivers and their loved ones
- Identify and develop ways to serve the community until we find new homes for Grace Place
If you have specific questions about anything related to Alzheimer's Services please do not hesitate to reach out to Christina Avena, Alzhiemer's Services Director, by email or phone: 210.735.5115 x1301.
Stay up to date with AlzhEimer's Services & Grace Place Centers
Grace Place Alzheimer’s Centers are San Antonio’s only non-profit Alzheimer’s-specific adult day activity centers. Our Centers provide socialization and activities for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia. These activities focus on the strengths and abilities of our clients, and are facilitated by staff who are trained in dementia care. For family members, caring for a person with dementia can be difficult and stressful. We recognize that job performance, personal well-being, and finances are often affected by becoming a caregiver. At Grace Place, our goal is to alleviate stress by providing affordable and safe respite care so our clients’ families can lead more balanced and healthy lives.