Promote the dignity and independence of seniors who are in need of nutritious meals, companionship, and Alzheimer’s care.
Eliminate hunger, alleviate isolation, and foster independence among seniors, in partnership with volunteers and the community.
Nourishing lives, Enabling independence, Caring for our seniors
Meals on Wheels Services:
- Home-delivered meals
- Weekend meals
- Breakfast meals
- Emergency meals
- Senior center meals
- Community referrals
- Nutrition Information
- Dietary consultations
- AniMeals - Pet Food Delivery
- Friendly Visitor - Senior Friendship
- Comfy Casas - Home Safety
- Grace Notes - Alzheimer's Choir
By the Numbers
In 2020 you helped to provide the community:
- 1,200,000 fresh and nutritious meals
- 31,484 pounds of pet food through AniMeals
- 16,500 days of care through Grace Place
Meals on Wheels San Antonio was founded in 1977 by two San Antonio churches, St. John’s Lutheran Church and Grace Lutheran Church. We are an independent not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that serves individuals living through Bexar County and South Central Texas, including Atascosa, Comal, Edwards, Frio, Guadalupe, Karnes, Uvalde, and Wilson Counties.