We appreciate your support as we work towards opening the new Grace Place at the Ed & Bobbie Masoro Alzheimer’s Center on the Meals on Wheels San Antonio Campus of Grace in 2023.
We look forward to re-opening Grace Place in its new home designed from the ground up to serve those living with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related disease.
We also continue searching for additional homes for Grace Place to ensure we serve the entire community’s need.
In the meantime, we have continued to:
- Host a monthly support group supported by our local Alzheimer’s Associations.
- Meet weekly for Grace Notes, our choir for those living with Alzheimer’s and dementia and their care givers- and are once again meeting in person!
- Provide opportunities for those living with dementia to socialize while caregivers receive enhanced resources and support through partnerships with the Alzheimer’s Association, UT Health, and more through our Graceful Gatherings.
- Regularly distribute activity packets for at-home activities for caregivers and their loved ones through our Grace at Home service
- Created opportunities for families to connect in social settings with our Graceful Adventures outings to places like the Witte and Scobee Planetarium.
- Identify and develop ways to serve the community.
If you have specific questions about anything related to Grace Place services, please do not hesitate to reach out to Christina Avena, Grace Place Director, by email or phone: 210-735-5115.
Stay up to date with monthly Grace Place emails
You can also follow us on social media for updates.